Many years of salty air, summer rains and normal wear & tear can take their toll on any concrete structure. When you add to that a high concentration of chloride content within the concrete and deferred maintenance, this oceanfront luxury resort was badly in need of repair. The balconies also experienced severe water damage, and the concrete in both the elevated parking garage and pedestrian walkways were badly deteriorated.
- Full and partial depth repairs to all walkways, balconies and the parking garage
- Repaired post-tension cables to the balconies and within the parking garage
- Installed waterproofing membranes to all balconies and walkways to protect the termination points of the post-tension cables
- Added traffic-bearing membrane to the garage surface
- Repaired vertical exterior and interior concrete walls