This high-rise condominium experienced water leakage into the parking garage underneath the center drive, requiring an architectural and structural overhaul. All work needed to be completed without closing the garage entry. There was also a need to accommodate installation of a hydraulic lift used to remove garbage from the lower level of the north parking lot and to make minor repairs in the south parking lot.
- Removed topping and membrane
- Repaired structural slab and replaced membrane and topping
- Installed hydronic snow-melt system with glycol
- Constructed new structural steel and EIFS entry canopy
- Fabricated and installed new aluminum hand rails
- Built new masonry ramp walls
- Center drive and building entrance remained open during construction