Francisco is Project Manager of Zera Construction and has over 20 years of experience in construction.
Francisco started at Zera as Project Superintendent where he was responsible for overseeing the entire on-site construction process. Duties included labor and subcontractor supervision, daily log reports, material orders and delivery, and participating in every aspect of projects from mobilization to close-out.
As Project Manager for Zera, Francisco is responsible for bidding projects up to $500,000 and managing commercial and institutional projects, including plaza renovations and concrete restoration.
Past and present projects include:
- St. Paul Church (Superintendent) - $5M
- St. Mary’s of the Lake (Superintendant) – $2.3M
- Old Orchard Garage (Superintendant) - $2M
- Chase Bank Milwaukee (Superintendant) - $4.5M
- Presidents Plaza (Superintendant) - $1.5M
- Notre Dame Stadium (Foreman) - $7.2M